Brake lights usually light up when pressure is applied on the brakes. They normally help to indicate that you are slowing down. They not only help to enhance security but also improve visibility. If you are using a café racer, you definitely need a bright and highly functional brake lights. This is because these motorcycles usually move at faster speeds and security as well as illumination is important.
But with the wide range of brake lights in the market, what are some of the best products? Well, below is an overview of 9 popular caferacer brake light options | with pros & cons.
9 Popular Brake lights for Cafe Racer
1) LED Stripe Brake light
LED Stripe Brakelight is designed to provide your Caferacer with a customized look. It comes with multiple LED light colors. For instance, for turn signals, the color is usually amber while for brake it usually turns red.
It tends to produce amazing flashes not only for brake lights but also for rear lights in cafÃ© racers and motorcycles. This is a versatile product that can also be used by trailers as well as cars.
LED Stripe brake light has a 120-degree viewing angle as well as 3-chip LEDs. This provides riders with not only a wide-angle of visibility as well as more security. With its universal nature, it provides a wide range of mounting options. Its bar is extremely flexible hence you can easily mount it on several surfaces.
- A 120-degree viewing angle for enhanced visibility and better security
- Left and right amber-colored direction indicators
- The 12V input voltage matches with the standard motorcycle wiring
- The red brake lights light the taillight at half brightness while the brake lights will shine at full brightness
- It is suitable for use with a wide range of surfaces
- A wide-angle of view
- It is suitable for all types of cafÃ© racers
- The brake light can be so thick and make mounting challenging
- The wires are fragile
2) Mini Brake lights
Often described as âMiniâ, this is one of the popular brakelights found in the market. Itâs suitable for a wide range of sportbikes thanks to its functional and beautiful design. Mini Brake lights can easily enhance the appearance of your cafÃ© racer with its unique and custom made LED taillight.
Itâs normally referred to as a universal part because you can quickly install and change it. It’s generally a great addition to a Café Racer.
- Its lifespan is quite long
- The brake light has a beautiful well-rounded housing
- It’s made with durable aluminum
- There is no user manual for installation
3) Frame Brake Lights
This is one of the top 9 Popular Caferacer Brake light options. Frame Brake Lights are designed with LED inside the tube. Besides that, there is also a rotating signal light. What makes it stand out is that it fits in all types of cafÃ© racer and motorcycle frames as long as they have standard dimensions.
- Brand new and it has never been assembled before.
- The outer diameter has unpainted steel finishing with coverage of 7/20.3 centimeters
- Inner diameter measures 17.8 cm and a wall thickness of 2 mm
- It comes with a rotating signal LED light installed inside the tube
- It’s very easy to install
- The brake light is still brand new
- There are no assembly instructions
- The unpainted steel finishing can be affected by rust
4) LED Signal and Brake Light
Turn Signal and brake light is a multipurpose product. It can be used to indicate the café racer is turning or slowing down. The universal brake light can fit in a wide range of café racers, thereby guaranteeing users the much-needed versatility.
Its illuminant color is usually red when itâs slowing down but it goes amber when the café racer is turning. It has an energy-saving feature and, therefore, has a low power consumption. This waterproof brake light is durable and can effectively withstand all elements of the weather.
- It’s designed to universally fit all types of motorcycles including café racers.
- The lights have four wires
- It’s a versatile product that can be used for brake lights, turn lights, and taillight
- Highly suitable for motorcycle models designed with 8 mm thorn
- Energy-saving with a low power consumption
- It’s a 100% new product thatâs easy to install
- The brake lights serve multipurpose use
- It is specifically designed for motorcycle models that have 8 mm thorn
- The plastic material can easily break down
5) Stop Brakelight
This brand new 12V brake light for cafÃ© racers has an old school design but with an amazing illumination. It fits all cafÃ© racers although there are chances that small modifications may be needed for some models.
- Very easy to install
- The brake light has a universal design
- There is very little information from the manufacturer
6) Double Round
Double round features among the most popular brakelights due to its innovative design. Itâs a universal type and this means that it fits in almost types of cafÃ© racers, regardless of the brand.
The all-in-one brakelight is a complete set that features a 4 in 1 custom-fit LED light that can be integrated into the brake light, flashing light, running light, as well as the license plate. Its taillight comes with a distinct license plate holder as well as a black powder coating that goes over the metallic housing.
- It’s suitable for use with most cafÃ© racers and street bikes
- The LEDs produce intense lighting enhancing visibility and security
- The brake lights have low power consumption and a high level of efficiency,
- A 4-in-1 set that can be used as a brake light, taillight, flashing light, and a license plate light
- Itâs a versatile brake light that can be put into multiple uses
- It has a high level of efficiency
- Its power consumption is quite low
- Itâs shockproof, sturdy, and durable.
- You might need to carry out a few changes in some models
- The solder joints are bad and, therefore, make the LED lights lose.
7) Modern Café Racer Brake Lights
- It has a high level of brightness
- It is curved design makes it beautiful
- The wires are fragile
8) Integrated Brake Light
This is a 12V cafÃ© racer LED rear brake light. Itâs designed with 16 LEDs to enhance visibility. The double rear lights can also easily turn into license plate holder. Note that its cable set up is simply excellent and this makes the installation process as well as functionality amazing.
Designed by Feifeier, this product is universally appropriate for nearly all cafÃ© races as well as motorbikes. Its waterproof design makes it suitable for use in all types of environments. The product perfectly protects any rainwater that might accidentally get to its interior.
With 50,000 hours of service life, this cafÃ© racer brakelights will definitely serve you for a long period.
- LED rear brake light with 16 LEDs
- It’s universally suitable for all types of motorcycles
- It contains a durable ABS-plastic lens as well as an aluminum license plate-holder
- 50,000 hours lifespan
- It is durable and splash-proof
- It can be used with a wide range of cafÃ© racers
- The wires can easily disconnect
9) Turn Signal Brake Light
Closing the list of the top 9 Popular Caferacer Brake light options is this versatile product with 28 LEDs. Alpha Rider simply took their time to design this product that can also be used as a license plate light. This brake light shines enough to illuminate the nearby environment. As a result, itâs great for improving security and enhancing visibility.
- It can be universally used by all motorbikes including cafÃ© racers.
- Illuminant red color for brake lights and amber when turning
- Energy-saving brake lights thatâs durable
- It has a significantly low power consumption
- It is universally suitable for all cafÃ© racers
- Itâs not very bright
There are many products in the market, the above-mentioned products are among the best in our opinion and lights I checked for my own bmw build. Reviews indicate these 9 Popular Caferacer Brake light options have a high level of functionality and are suitable for multipurpose use. Although they might have a few cons, the popular brakelights offer great illumination and guarantee café racers value for money.
Different bike styles mean different to different bikers! There are a number of characteristics on
A few years ago, leather pants were the favorite for motorcycle riders. Advancement in technology